» About Kate
Kate graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a Bachelor of Arts Degree and with a criminal justice certificate. She then received her Juris Doctorate degree from the John Marshall Law School in Chicago, Illinois in 1999. She has been practicing family law since 2000. In addition to being a litigator, Kate is a strong supporter of alternative dispute resolution and has been trained in mediation and collaborative law. She is a fellow of the Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois. Outside of her career, Kate enjoys time with family and friends. She maintains a healthy lifestyle by working out, cooking and enjoying the outdoors.
She is licensed in the State of Illinois and Arizona.
Kate is a member in the following organizations:
- State Bar of Arizona - 2020
- United States Supreme Court Bar - 2014 (Lifetime membership)
- Illinois Supreme Court Bar - 1999
- United States District Court for the Northern District - 1999
- Cook County Bar Association (CBA)
- DuPage County Bar Association (DCBA)
- Will County Bar Association (WCBA)
- Kane County Bar Association (KCBA)
- Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA)
- Arizona Bar Association
- International Association of Collaborative Professionals (IACP)
- Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois (CLII)